1. What size should I take?
Please refer to our official size chart below.
These are our size recommendations:
Example: "If you are usually a size 4-6 then we would recommend a size XS."
Please see the guideline below for our Original Collection:
XS = Size 4-6
S = Size 6-8
M = Size 10-12
L = Size 12-14
Please see the guideline below for our Ltd. Edition Collection and our Luxury Collection:
XXS = Size 2-4
XS = Size 4-6
S = Size 6-8
M = Size 8-10
L = Size 10-12
XL = Size 12-14
XXL = Size 14-16
XXXL = Size 16-18
2. What is the material made of?
Our pants are imported from a premium supplier in China and made from an extremely soft blend of material.
Material Composition for our Original Collection:
81% Cotton | 15% Spandex | 4% Polyester
Material Composition for our Ltd. Edition Collection and our Luxury Collection:
80% Cotton | 20% Elastane
Material Composition for our Spandex Shapewear items:
70% Chinlon | 30% Elastane
Designed for absolute comfort while offering you a classy, stylish and flattering look.
3. Are there any specific care instructions?
Yes, there are and they are very important!
Please follow these washing instructions:
- Hand wash in cold water using a mild detergent.
- Line dry in a shaded area.
- Do not iron.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not tumble dry.
- Avoid fabric softener as it can damage the wicking function in the fabric.
Some care tips for your JC Brands Shapewear:
- When putting your pants on, always make sure the buttons are undone and the zip is pulled down.
- Roll the pants up the legs as you would do with stockings. Never pull from the waist.
- Do not tug on the belt loops when putting the pants on.
ORDERS & SHIPPING
1. Do you offer refunds or exchanges?
Yes, we do. Please click here to read our Returns & Exchange Policy.
2. What are pre-orders?
When a product sells out or a new product is released, we do offer pre-orders. A pre-order is a process in which you pay a 50% deposit or full price (if you prefer) on an item that is still on its way to us from our supplier. We then keep your item one side and when the shipment arrives, we send it off to you as soon as you have paid the balance of your order.
By placing a pre-order, you secure the style and size you would like to purchase before it sells out. Frequent updates about the status of our stock will be given to you if you have pre-ordered.
3. How long does shipping take?
We use Aramex as our couriers so delivery takes between 1-2 working days to major cities, and it can take up to 3-5 days if you are based in an outlaying area.
4. Where can I track my order?
You can track your orders on the Aramex website at the following link: Aramex Tracking